Do you like to work on start-up environment ?.
We are looking for talented Junior Java software developers to take part in the development of our product: iAttendance (https://iattendance.co).
We are looking for young engineers who have passion about technology to ensure the development of high performance, reliable and scalable services.
- Design and Develop product iAttendance, a modern lightweight ERP system to meet business needs.
- Refactor source codes as necessary.
- Perform the test for the system at different levels (unit testing, integration, system testing) and deployment the product.
- Research/evaluate/prototype any new technologies which can be applied into our platform.
The recruitment process includes 2 rounds, as below:
- Round 1: Homework assessment (you need github account to upload your codes)
- Round 2: Online interview about basic algorithm, data structure and Java (with a test of writing code).
We appreciate your interesting in our opening positions, however please do note that there are only shortlisted candidates to be contacted.
Your Skills and Experience
- B.S in computer science degree or higher.
- 1+ years of professional software development experience.
- Good knowledge and experience in Java core, OOP and design patterns.
- Think Multi-threaded! Knowledge of concurrency models.
- Basic knowledge of message queuing technologies (like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, Kafka, etc.).
- Good knowledge of data structure and Big(O) algorithm.
- Basic knowledge of Spring Boot, RESTful, Git, MySQL, Postgresql, Redis, Maven, Docker.
Beneficial skills and experience but not requested:
- Experience on Vaadin framework. We will train you this framework if you have no experience on it.
- Basic English communication (read/write)
- Great team player
- Passionate. Persistent. Creative
- Enjoys dynamic nature of start-up
Why You'll Love Working Here
- 13th month salary.
- Company stock option for staff.
- Chance to learn how to build end-to-end a new product.
- Chance to learn and practice cutting-edge technologies.
- Friendly and open working environment..
Send your CV to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org